Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 252

Thread: The New And Improved Quotes Of The Day...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder what happened to the old one and I don't really know how new this one will be but I will try to find some pretty good ones. It is half way through the week and they got me clean up my new area, because it was remodeled over shutdown. Anyway here is one to get us through today:


    Bear in mind that the wonderful things you learn in your schools are the work of many generations. All this is put in your hands as your inheritance in order that you may receive it, honor it, add to it, and one day faithfully hand it on to your children. - Albert Einstein


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for starting this new QUOTES thread Dawn!

    The problem with the previous one is just one of the current problems with Hostboard.

    They intend to switch from this system (HB2) to a new one (HB3) "soon" so they have sort of let HB2 go, IMO! Right now they are about 4 months behind schedule with HB3. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Hopefully this "page" will work fine. We'll find out after about 22 more posts!

    More later!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thursday and it has flown by. I am looking forward to the weekend. I am so sore from going back to work. Anyway here is one for today;

    You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. - Dale Carnegie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the first week back to work just flow right by me. I can't even believe it is Friday. I don't have to many plans for this weekend but I do know that I will not wake up to an alarm clock. So here is one to get everyone through the weekend. This is a big one:

    People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
    Love them anyway.
    If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
    Do good anyway.
    If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
    Succeed anyway.
    The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
    Do good anyway.
    Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
    Be honest and frank anyway.
    The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
    shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
    Think big anyway.
    What you spend years building may
    be destroyed overnight.
    Build anyway.
    People really need help but may attack if you help them.
    Help people anyway.
    Give the world the best you have
    and you might get kicked in the teeth.
    Give the world the best you've got anyway.

    Have a Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That would make a GRRREAT song Dawny! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    wos musik4
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Monday and the first full day of production at work. So I should have all my team back and ready to work. Will see anyway here is one to get us through the day.

    "Don't let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you."

    Les Brown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday, and if today goes by like yesterday did I will be happy. Anyway here is one for today:

    I believe in myself
    I believe I can do
    I believe I can win the world
    And I know I shall always get through
    Written in 2006 by Jasleen Johar --- India

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Don't let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Dawn for another wonderful quote, that sums up my feelings

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey ella how are things going? I hope well, today is Wednesday half way through the week. Looking forward to the weekend. We have our annual All Saints fest and I will be there. Anyway here is one for today:

    " You can elevate yourself much higher by reaching for the future instead of grasping for the past!"
    Copyright ? 2006 Tom Kotowski

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    From Benjamin Franklin.....


    A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.

    A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
    Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic